How to view hidden private profile picture in Facebook
View hidden private profile picture in Facebook
There are two ways to achieve this and view anyone’s profile picture in Facebook even though they might have locked them.
Method 1- View Hidden Profile Picture in Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Go to the Profile of the user whose profile picture you want to view
- Right click on the Profile Picture and select Copy Image URL
- Paste the URL anywhere(MS Word,Notepad or in address bar in new Tab)you like.
- Edit the URL-Remove the part in the URL starting from “/hprofile-ak“till “160×160“
For example if the URL is-
Note:If you copy this URL paste it in URL address bar and Hit Enter you will see the Profile Picture in small dimension(160 X 160) as in Facebook profile of that user.
Change/Edit this to-
If you observe “/hprofile-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-1/p160x160” is removed from the above URL.
- Copy the edited URL and paste in URL Address Bar.Hit Enter or just Hit Enter if you copied and edited the URL in address bar itself
There you go! You will view full hidden private profile picture of the Facebook user whose Profile Picture URL you copied.
Method 2- View Hidden Profile Picture in Facebook
- In this method you need to know the User ID or Username of the user whose profile picture you want to view.
- Log in to your Facebook account and visit the Profile of the user whose profile picture you want to view.
- When viewing his/her profile in the address bar you can see the user id of the user.
- Use this User ID in the following link-
http://graph.facebook.com/username or userid/picture?width=2000&height=2000
For example if user id is facebook.user then you modify the above link to-
- Copy this link in URL address bar of your browser and Hit Enter.
With these two methods you can view hidden private profile picture in Facebook of anyone.However this was just for informative purpose and you should not view others personal data.